Nursing is Caring & Sharing
Chelly’s Nursing Review “CNR” is not just a comprehensive NCLEX® review course; we are a one stop shop for anything and everything nursing. Our diverse management team consists of seasoned individuals with more than 80 years of collective experience within the field of nursing and medicine. We deliver exceptional passage rates with a money back guarantee!
To learn more about our Executive Director, Chelly Bevel, RN, MSN, Ph.D(c) please click here.
CNR offers a multitude of services for RN and LPN students including:
- Face-to-Face Comprehensive NCLEX® review course with 100% money back guarantee
- Delayed not denied NCLEX® review course specifically for repeat test takers
- Online/Hybrid NCLEX® review course with online coaching with a nurse educator
- NCLEX® readiness exam to provide up to date guidance on when to schedule NCLEX® exam
- Individualized programming for internationally trained nurses; English-as-a-second-language “ESL” students and high risk students failing 3 or more times or graduating more than 5 years ago; that are preparing to take the NCLEX® exam
- A lifelong support group and dedicated “CNR” family to guide you along your journey as you enter into this incredible profession of nursing!!!!
- Entrance exam tutoring for HESI A2/TEAS
- Tutoring services for nursing students taking unit tests, midterm exams or final exams
- Career coaching with resume building and mock interviews
- NCLEX® Test taking strategies and alternative question and answer workshops based on the latest NCSBN NCLEX® test plan
We have several locations: East & West side of Northeast Ohio & Now Columbus
CNR-EAST: 677A Alpha Drive Highland Heights, Ohio 44143
Tuesday, Thursday & Fridays from 9-1:30p
CNR-WEST: Lorain County Community College Campus
1005 N Abbe Road Elyria, OH 44035
Room CC 114
Monday & Wednesday 9:30-2:30p
CNR-COLUMBUS: Ashland University MBA
1900 E. Dublind Granville Rd., Columbus, OH 43229
Students can enroll anytime throughout the year!